Spark - UCAR Science Education, hosted the fifth Ignite NCAR on Thursday, March 6, 2014, at 3:00 pm in the Mesa Lab Main Seminar Room. Presenters followed the Ignite format – 20 slides, 15 seconds each – for five-minute presentations to enlighten, inspire, or simply make us think a little differently.
Presentations focused on issues of relevance to UCAR, NCAR and UCP science and/or staff.
Presenters for Ignite V:
- Ethan Davis - Accessing Real-time Weather Data, Unidata
- David Hosansky - Words that Stick, UCAR Communications
- Bruce Jakosky - NASA MAVEN Mission, University of Colorado Laboratory for Space Physics (LASP)
- Paty Romero-Lankao - Urban Futures and the IPCC, Reach Applications Program (RAL)
- David Russi - COMET Translation Services, The COMET Pprogram
- Jeff Van Damme - Webinars: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly, Multimedia Services